2023 Membership Benefits
The Finger Lakes Wine Alliance offers a variety of benefits exclusive to its Levy Contributors. The FLWA strives to build on the list of benefits while staying focused on its mission – to increase the visibility and reputation of the Finger Lakes, AVA, its wines and wineries.
- Opportunity to participate in annual marketing programs
- Wine submission program
- Inclusion on the FLWA website
- Access to exclusive events
- Regional marketing brochure
- Social media coverage
- Member-only discounts on classes, competitions, and more
Become a Member
The Finger Lakes Wine Alliance has 4 criteria that must be met to be eligible for membership:
1. Members must be a Federal or State licensed Farm Winery or Winery.
2. Member’s winery must be in the Finger Lakes AVA or contiguous to the AVA.
3. Members must be currently selling a minimum of 75% Finger Lakes AVA wines that are also produced and bottled by
a winery in the Finger Lakes AVA.
4. In order to be a member, a licensee must produce at least 2500 gallons of wine annually and own 60% of either;
a) A wine production facility in the Finger Lakes AVA
b) 10 acres of producing vineyards in the Finger Lakes AVA that are being used to produce their wines
c) A tasting room in the Finger Lakes AVA
If your winery meets the proposed criteria and you are interested in expanding the reach of the Finger Lakes AVA, contact Kyle Anne Pallischeck by email or call (315) 563-1480.